KCI AtmosAir™ 9000
AtmosAir™ 9000 with SAT™ Mattress Replacement System.The Self-Adjusting Technology Advantage.
The KCI AtmosAir™ with SAT 9000 utilizes an “open-pressurized”, Self-Adjusting Technology (SAT) system consisting of nine transversely positioned cylinders located under the shoulders, torso and seat.
- Self-Adjusting Technology helps maximize body weight displacement and minimize tissue interface pressure by automatically reacting to body movement, altitude and temperature by adjusting the internal air pressure
- Nine air cylinders offer additional support under the shoulders, torso and seat through non-powered pressure relief via nine zones of horizontal pressure redistribution
- Firm perimeter provides seating support for the caregiver or patient
- Sloped heel section helps to transfer weight off of the delicate heel and onto the calf and thigh area of the leg
- Meets Canadian Standards for Mattress Combustion, No. 27.7, In compliance with the Hazardous Products Act
- Available with an optional fire sleeve
- Warranty: Five year warranty
- Cover Choices TheraTex™ Mattress Cover: offers highly durable low MVTR coverlet with Teflon®
- Cover Choices Recovery5™ multi-way stretch: A higher MVT, multi-directional stretch material for enhanced patient immersion and pressure redistribution
- Bottom Choices Standard: A 10 oz. non-skid bottom material (recommended for use on smooth, pan-type bed frame)
- Bottom Choices Optional: A 12 oz. vinyl bottom material (recommended for use on spring-type bed frame)