KCI AtmosAir™ T-Series
Self-Adjusting Technology™ for the Hill-Rom® TotalCare® frame.
Specifically designed for use on Hill-Rom TotalCare bed frame, the KCI AtmosAir T-Series utilizes an “open-pressurized”, Self-Adjusting Technology (SAT) system consisting of nine horizontal air cylinders located under the shoulders, torso and legs.
- Compatible for use on the Hill-Rom TotalCare bed frame
- Flexibility accommodates all Hill-Rom TotalCare bed frame movement
- Self-Adjusting Technology helps maximise body weight displacement and minimise tissue interface pressure by automatically reacting to body movement, altitude and temperature by adjusting the internal air pressure
- Nine air cylinders provide continuous pressure redistribution under the shoulders, seat and legs
- Firm perimeter provides seating support for the carer or patient
- Sloped heel section helps to transfer weight off the delicate heel area and onto the calf and thigh area of the leg
- Meets standards for mattress combustion, No. 27.7, in compliance with the Canadian Hazardous Products Act
- Available with an optional fire sleeve
- Warranty: Five year warranty
- Top Cover Choices: TheraTex™ Mattress Cover: offers highly durable low MVTR coverlet with Teflon®;Recovery5™ multi-way stretch: A higher MVT, multi-directional stretch material for enhanced patient immersion and pressure redistribution
- Bottom Cover Standard: A 10 oz. non-skid bottom material (recommended for use on smooth, pan type bed frame).