Pride Mobility Quantum 1650 Power Wheelchair
Delivers style, high performance & superb maneuverability.
The Quantum® 1650 offers heavy-duty construction and performance components including upgraded motors, a reinforced frame, enhanced springs on the front anti-tip wheels, and the use of two Group 24 hour batteries. This allows the 1650 to accommodate a maximum weight capacity of 650 lbs. In addition, the Quantum 1650 delivers style, high performance and superb maneuverability.
- Heavy-duty dual motors for a 650lbs. weight capacity
- Reinforced frame and heavy duty springs for maximum durability
- Patented mid-wheel drive design for proven performance
- Compatible with an impressive array of electronics and seating and positioning systems
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Maximum Speed: 5 MPH
- Ground Clearance: 4.25"
- Turning Radius:26.25"
- Overall Length: 47"
- Overall Width: 30.375"
- Drive Wheels: 16" Pneumatic (std.) or 16" Solid (opt.)
- Caster Wheels:9" Pneumatic (std.) or 9" Solid (opt.)
- Anti-tip Wheels: 8" Solid
- Suspension: Limited
- Drive Train: 4-Pole, In-line, Mid-Wheel drive
- Braking System: Intelligent braking
- Electronics: 100 AMP PG remote plus, 100 AMP Q-Logic
- Standard Battery Charger: 8 AMP OFF-BOARD
- Per Charge Range: up to 15 miles (up to 20 miles with Extended Range Package)
- Battery:Two 12-Volt, Group 24; Four NF-22 (Only with Extended Range Package)
- Battery Weight: 53.5 lbs. (38 lbs. with Extended Range Package)
- Base Weight: 176 lbs.
- Contoured High Back Seat Standard Size: Width - 24", Depth - 20"
- Synergy Seat Standard Size: Width - 24", Depth - 20"