Transfer clients from sitting to standing anywhere in your facility with zero lifting.
The SoloLift is a mobile transfer device. With zero lifting, it enables a single caregiver to transfer a client weighing up to 350 lbs to and from a wheelchair, chair, toilet, gait trainer, bed, or the floor. It creates many new opportunities for easier and more dignified transfers by lifting clients in a natural sit-to-stand arc, from above the waist, using the specialized SoloVest.
- Built-in SoloLift Scale
- Low-profile lift arm
- Innovative SoloVest made w/ medical-grade anti-microbial and anti-slip materials for durability
- Easy-to-use controls
- Simple of leg strap design
- Zero assembly and long battery life
- A streamlined base and frame
- Overall length: 48"
- Overall width: 31" (min) – 52" (max)
- Overall height: 39" (min) – 72.5" (max)
- Turning diameter: 56"
- Mass of SoloLift: 140 lbs.
- Maximum working load: 350 lbs.
- Maximum user height: 6'4