Savaria Prolift Vertical Platform Lift
A smooth, quiet & efficient operation lift.
The Prolift vertical platform lift is a smooth, quiet and efficient operation lift that can be installed in an existing or new structure. Its durable design and the wide variety of options to choose from make it a great affordable lift that meets your accessibility requirements.
Savaria offers two versions of the Prolift: Standard (SCL) and Heavy Duty (HD) that features a higher capacity (up to 1400 lb).
The Savaria Prolift can be configured to travel up to 14' (23' in Canada) with as many as 4 stops. With a hydraulic drive, the Prolift is a reliable and quiet system suitable for use in places of worship, schools and other public buildings. Finished in melamine or optional plastic laminate and stainless fixtures, the Prolift can be sized with an interior cab of up to 36"W x 60"L (SCL) or 48"W x 60"L (HD).
- Durable, reliable design
- Great value
- Constant pressure operation
- Variable speed valve for smooth ride
- Submersed pump and motor for quiet operation
- Automatic on/off cab lighting
- Magnetic floor selection/relevelling
- Choice of color for melamine walls or plywood interior
- Available in standard (SCL) and heavy duty (HD) versions
- Applications: Commercial, residential, indoors
- Standard Capacity: 750 lbs. (SCL), 1000 lbs. (HD)
- Optional Capacity: 1000 lbs. (SCL), 1400 lbs. (HD)
- Maximum Travel: 14' USA, 23' Canada
- Nominal Speed: 30 ft/min
- Drive/Motor: 1:2 cable hydraulic drive, 3 hp submersed (SCL), 1:2 cable hydraulic drive, 5 hp submersed (HD)
- Minimum Pit: 8" (SCL), 12" (HD)
- Minimum Overhead Clearance: 92" (SCL), 96" (HD)
- Power Supply: 208 volt, three phase, 60 Hz, 30 amps or 230 volt, single phase, 60 Hz, 40 amps