Savaria ES-125 Inclined Platform Lift
Easily installed on most straight staircases indoors or outdoors.
The compact ES-125 inclined platform lift is easily installed on most straight staircases indoors or outdoors. This unit is a great space-saving and affordable option when you require access to a secondary level but an elevator or vertical lift is not a practical option. It travels along a guide rail over the stairs to carry a wheelchair passenger up or down a straight run of stairs.
Suitable for use in homes or in public spaces, the ES-125 lift is available in two models, the standard and plus. The Standard model requires a machine room where the drive is located and thereby hiding it out-of-sight. The Plus model houses the drive in a tower located at the top of the stairs, a good solution when it is not possible to locate the drive remotely.
When not in use, the unit folds to within 14" (356 mm) of the wall, leaving access to the stairs. Unfold the unit and the dual access ramps automatically lower to provide easy access to the non-skid platform. The ES-125 is a popular choice for churches, schools and homes where access over a flight of stairs is needed.
- Fold up compactly when not in use
- Flexible housing options for drive
- Rugged and reliable construction
- Continuous pressure button operation
- Manual fold/unfold of platform
- Automatic ramp lowering
- Emergency brake
- Applications: Commercial, residential, indoors, outdoors
- Standard Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Maximum Travel Distance: Standard model 23', Plus model 15'
- Nominal Speed: Std: 16 ft/min, Plus: 21 ft/min
- Power Supply: 110 VAC, single phase, 60 Hz, 15 amp
- Motor: 1/2 hp, Standard model features 5 mm aircraft cable with deflector pulley and winding drum in machine room, plus model features roller chain #50 and steel aircraft cable with gear reducer and controller housed in drive tower